The range of GFL D oil separators has been designed for industrial applications in the ecological field and has been designed to obtain a correct oil separation from cooling lubricants and release agents.
HOW TO USE & ADVANTAGES
- It allows the separation of oily substances and hydrocarbons in general from water, thanks to a coalescence filter.
- Greater yield of the cooling lubricant (possibility of saving in purchase and disposal).
- Facilitates the elimination of metallic dust.
- Reduction of bacterial loads and bad smells.
- Maintenance costs saving.
The GFL D range includes:
- GFL D1000 with a flow rate of 600 l / h
- GFL D3000 with a flow rate of 1,600 l / h
- GFL D5000 that a flow rate of 2700 l / h.